Self-pay COVID-19 Test, the related operation methods, service flow, appointments and download documents, please refer below –
(1) Person under home (self) isolation/quarantine who need to go out for compassionate reasons, including visiting relatives in a critical condition, attending funerals of relatives, or dealing with other urgent issues. (Note: People who are at home isolation/quarantine must be referred by the local health bureau.)
(2) Person under self-health management who need to go out for compassionate reasons, including visiting relatives in a critical condition, attending funerals of relatives, or dealing with other urgent issues.
(3) People who enter other countries/regions due to emergency special factors, such as accidents or serious illnesses of relatives abroad and require a medical certificate.
(4) People who need the medical certificate for work-related reasons.
(5) People who need the medical certificate to study abroad.
(6) People who have short-term business needs.
(7) Departure from foreign countries or people from China, Hong Kong and Macau.
(8) Family members of relevant departure applicable people.
(9) People who have approved by the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) for Severe Special Infectious Pneumonia.
▏On-site inspection documents
Please bring: (1) application form, original & one copy of the documents listed in point (2)~(4), and will keep copy one for hospital. Without supporting documents, cannot arrange OPT clinic or test.
(1) Application Form for Self-pay COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Test (Application Form Download)
(2) Identification Card ( For those who have no ID card, you may use the household certificate or resident certificate instead), passport ( English name should be verified for the departure ones)
(3) Electronic ticket, proof of purchase, ticket booking record, etc.
(4) Documents related to the reasons for application (listed below):
● Work proof documents (e.g., employee ID, work visa, notice of company request for the test, business trip notice, official passport, diplomatic passport or relevant official letter)
● Proof of enrollment (e.g., student ID, student visa, letter of admission)
● Document for short-term business people (e.g., itinerary in Taiwan, or epidemic prevention plan)
● Foreign passport or entry permit
● Relevant proof of relationship with the departure applicable people (e.g., household certificate, resident certificate)
● Consent letter from CECC
● Website online registration (maximum of 10 persons per day)
● Please register the outpatient clinic of “Self-pay COVID-19 test”. (Online Appointment)
▏Check-in Location & Service Hour
Monday – Thursday, Check in Time AM 09:00~10:00 (Please check in before 10:00).
Check-in Location：ER Outdoor Examination Counter
● NT$7,000 (including the fees of registration, diagnosis, examination, and one copy of the English version certificate of the test report)
● Cash Only
● An additional NT$200 dollars for each copy. Duplicate copy NT$50 for each.
(1) You may obtain one copy of the English version of Test Report Certificate 2 days after the test (e.g. if the test date is 6/15, the report will be ready to pick up on 6/17).
(2) Pickup Time： 09:00~21:00, Monday through Saturday.
(3) Pickup Location：Cashier counter at ER
Documents to collect the report as below：
● Pickup in person：(1) Original outpatient receipt、(2) Taiwanese: original ID card and passport / Foreigner: original passport.
● Entrustment：(1) Original outpatient receipt、(2) Applicant’s original ID card and passport、
(3) Trustee’s original ID card、(4) Letter of Authorization、(5) Legal representative of a minor to collect the documents: Original ID card of the legal representative、 Proof of the relationship between the legal representative and the examinee (household certificate or the original ID card of the examinee)
(1) When checking in to collect samples, please bring the above-mentioned on-site inspection documents for the test.
(2) The service is for the self-pay testing only. If you have any other medical needs, please seek medical attention at other clinic or ER.
(3) It is conducted under the announcement of “Regulations on Offering Self-pay COVID-19 Test Application to Certain People” from the Centers for Disease control. The website of the Centers for Disease control is as follows. https://pse.is/38eg4r